Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hear me out

I'm not reliant on anyone or anything anymore. I've learned to be self-reliant. I've built this wall of hurt between us. I'm not right for you. And I'm not your fucking dog. So get that out of your mind. I'm tired of lingering around here waiting for you to actually return real love to me. Your deeply distorted idea of love is just sad. I know you may think you want to love me but I can clearly see that you don't. You would do me a favor if you wouldn't think of me ever again. It may be hard for you but I can now see that you're obviously superhuman, so it will probably be easier for you. I'm done being trapped in between this friendship and love controversy. You obviously don't know what you want, and I'm obviously not waiting any longer. So pick your shit up and go. And by the way, if this is too complicating for your immature mind, it does in fact mean that im done. So go live your perfect life, you princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment